Skip to Main Content
2016-08-01 11:21 am (UTC)
"With love to Peanut Butter from Jelly."
- Maaan middle school gossip. "Howie asked Dorianne to go to the library with him!!" = DRAMAAAA.
- Omg, Stacey assuming her mom is pregnant. And her dad being all "I wish that were the truth" :(
- Ohhh, Stacey running back to the Kishis and all of them greeting her at the door :( :( And Mimi comforting her :( And they offer her tea! Omg the Kish family are so sweet here.
- Omg my heart is breaking for Claudia :( She's doubled up and sobbing because Stacey is her only best friend.
- Ooh the Schafers have a giant fireplace in their kitchen :D
- Jeff, you probs can't get too pissy at someone for "reading their mail" when you leave drafts crumpled up all over the floor, bro.
Mary Anne let me in and we ran up to her room. I was greeted by the sight of Kristy and Claudia, both wearing visors and blowing pink bubbles, and Dawn over in a corner, standing on her head. Her hair had fallen in a blonde pool around her head, and her face was turning red. At the sight of me, Kristy and Claudia popped their bubbles and Dawn dropped to the floor.
lmao I love these girls
The voice said, “Ve vill have courgettes for deener.” Then,
“That just sounds like a regular old French accent,” I said, but nobody heard me. The kids were in a panic.
“Courgettes? What are courgettes?” shrieked the Pikes.
“Children?” suggested Nicky, with terror in his eyes.
LMAO CHILDREN ♥
- "Watson's ex-wife got into a jam."
Damn, Lisa, maybe call Seth for stuff now and then, instead of Watson all the time.
- Ugh I long fo a book I can get through without having to deal with a Karen chapter.
- I'm not convinced Mrs Porter wasn't trolling the shit out of those kids.
- Aw, Stacey giving Charlotte the book. I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING.
- Ugh Mrs Barrett, what a jerk move to dump a yard sale on Dawn like that.
- I love how excited Kristy is for the yard sale. I think she's said a couple of times that she loves selling things. GO KRISTY.
Howie wanted to buy a turquoise ring (that used to be mine) to give to Dori.
Jesus, Howie. C'mon.
I got distracted by a man smoking a cigar who wanted to know how much we were selling our car for.
I desperately want fic/backstory for this guy. WHAT A SHADY CHARACTER.
- The party is SO CUTE.
“Stacey McGill,” she began, and then paused. “I want this to be official,” she said thoughtfully. “Is Stacey your real name?”
“No, it’s a fake one,” I replied.
lmao this is amazing. As is Mary Anne wailing in the background.
At last I looked at Charlotte’s card again. I WISH YOU WERE MY SISTER. Oh, Charlotte, I thought. I wish I were, too. Then we wouldn’t have had to say good-bye. We could stay together, because sisters do.
I'M TOTALLY NOT CRYING AGAIN
Dori had returned the ring, so Howie was now stuck with something of mine!
lmao I love how randomly gleeful this is omg
- Oh, Stacey. I'm so so so glad I know she comes back. I think if I'd read this when it first came out I would have been DEVASTATED.
Reply to this
Thread from start
Post a comment in response:
If you don't have an account you can
create one now
HTML doesn't work in the subject.
Check spelling during preview
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
Log in with OpenID?
Forget your password?
Site and Journal Search
Buy Dreamwidth Services
Gift a Random User
Site and Account